It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hmm. Who am I anyway?

Do you want to know more about me? Well there is not much to know but I will introduce myself anyway.

I am Aldrich Jesse F. Fuertes, a junior currently studying in SLU - LHS Baguio, Philippines. I was born on February 1, 1995. I am a male by the way. I have lots of hobbies. My hobbies include music. I really love to play instruments especially the guitar. I also like a lot of sports including basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis and some others. I am also addicted to video games but I stopped playing a lot for quite some time now. I like making friends and I like to socialize.

I am a very shy person. I could not talk freely with adults and with people I do not know very well. I also a quiet person especially when people I’m with are not really close to me. More often than not, I become very lazy in what I do. I am very lazy when it comes to making homework and studying lessons. I guess I’m lucky to be able to maintain in the science section of our school. I don’t want this habit of mine but I could not stop it.
Although I am very lazy, I am very active when it comes to physical activities. If I have time when I arrive home, I exercise. I sometimes do some pushups, situps, jumprope, pumpings and others. I find it a lot of fun whenever I play very tiring games. I love to walk when I go to places. I’d rather walk from school to town rather than ride a jeepney. I join a lot of sports activities of my friends. Most of the time, you can find me playing basketball with my friends.

As a basketball fan, I compare myself with the power forward. Although I am not that tall and strong as other people who might be a “center,” I still do my best to accomplish my part. Whenever I make mistakes, I still “rebound the ball” and try again to make it right. I do not easily give up.

I am not addicted to the internet. I only use the internet to socialize, communicate, do homework, and have some entertainment.

The most interesting part about me is that I am currently a teacher of acoustic and classical guitar in Musar Maharlika, Baguio. You could say that I am really a music lover. I still have no plans for my future yet but I am choosing between being a member of the Navy or an Engineer. You might see me one day as a Navy but then again, I could still change my mind. Well that's it about me.

This is my first time to use a blog so bear with my ignorance. In the future, I plan to post mostly about sports, music, and games. You can expect to see my thoughts, views, opinions, and comments about a lot of interesting topics and issues. I plan to post several helpful and interesting information. So stay tuned! Goodbye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment