It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.

Monday, January 17, 2011

There is nothing to fear as long as COURAGE is here.

John Maxwell's blog gave me realizations on something in life that could never be avoided, FEAR. In my 15  (nearly 16) years living on earth, I experienced this terrible feeling. Sometimes, I find myself very scared of what could happen. Sometimes, I feel that life is so cruel and unfair. But what could I do? Fear is something experienced by everyone. As long as you're human, you would surely experience fear. Some people might seem "fearless" but deep inside, they also feel fear. Wonder why they seem so strong and fearless? They just know how to face their fears and have the courage to go on.

We should all face our fears. If we continue to be scared, nothing will happen to us. We must all have the courage to go on even if we have fears. COURAGE is all we need

No comments:

Post a Comment